Hosted VOIP – The easiest way for businesses to communicate in a cost effective fashion!
- Simple – Activate your telephone system service and plug in your ready-to-use IP phones. That’s it!
- Mobile – Add every office, home, and mobile phone to your system. Work from your office, or wherever you need to be.
- Reliable – Power your phone and fax service with a robust, cloudbased VOIP telephone system.
- Complete – Get advanced voice and fax features, reliable phone service, and business-class IP phones in a single solution.
- Affordable – Expect one flat, predictable monthly cost. No contracts required, no surprises.
- Unlimited – Make and receive unlimited calls and faxes (US & Canada).
- FREE 24-hour support!
Get a complete cloud-based VoIP business phone system that eliminates expensive on-premise equipment, includes ready-to-use phones, and provides enterprise-class functionality with small business pricing.
Most telephone system installations and maintenance today include the use of Hosted VOIP as your business phone system to discover these useful features:
- Set up your phone system to work the way you do.
- System installation and maintenance is affordable and can be done fast.
- Get the business phone system, voice and fax features you need.
- Integrate office, mobile, and distributed employees under one phone system.
- Manage calls, voicemail, and faxes from your mobile phone.
- Eliminate setup costs and complex installation.
- Significantly reduce ongoing operating costs.
- Add users and phones any time.
Traditional business phone systems:
We install and support most major brand telephone systems. Profulgent Technology can design or maintain a phone system for your business. We can help you utilize your current resources more efficiently with features, like automatic answering through automated attendants, fax management, and call forwarding.
We offer the following phone system brands for telephone system installations and maintenance:
- Hosted VOIP
- Avaya Partner ACS and IP Office
- AT&T Stand-Alone Analog 4-Lines
- Lucent / Merlin (now Avaya)
- Polycom soundstation and IP series
Get Expert Help Now. Call 732.242.9345
If you have questions about phones, we have the answers!